Angela Saurine is a freelance writer, copywriter and editor based in Sydney, Australia who specialises in travel, lifestyle and social issues. She has written for News Corp Australia's national travel section Escape, Sydney Taste and Best Weekend in The Daily Telegraph, The Weekend Australian's Travel & Indulgence, The Weekend Australian Magazine, Traveller.com.au, News.com.au, Yahoo7, Mamamia, Woman's Day, Yours, Virgin Australia's inflight magazine Voyeur, Jetstar Magazine, Qantas Travel Insider, MiNDFOOD, Vacations and Travel, Get Lost, Luxury Travel, SnowsBest, Flight Centre's Travel Ideas, Get Up and Go, Where Sydney, Kidspot, the Alaska Airlines magazine Alaska Beyond and Singapore-based Club 21 magazine. She also edited the 2017 Discover Hawai‘i, Luxury Hawai‘i and Family Hawai‘i guides, published by Explore Media. Angela was named Best Travel Writer in the 2012 AFTA National Travel Industry Awards and winner of Best Travel or Tourism News Story in the 2017 Australian Society of Travel Writer Awards. She was also a finalist for Best Responsible Tourism Story in the 2013 ASTW awards, and Travel Photographer of the Year in 2014.
- Cruising the Kimberley in Western Australia
- Changing the lives of fistula victims in Ethiopia
- How New Orleans has changed since Hurricane Katrina
- How Aussie chefs are making indigenous food cool
- Above and beyond at Ethiopian eco-lodge
- Time out by the Timor Sea at Berkeley River Lodge
- Sydney's best chef's table dining experiences
- Travel regrets: The things I wouldn't do again
- The great Aussie bucket list
- Antarctica expedition cruise
- Walk around the rock
- Reuniting with childhood playmate on Norfolk Island
- How growing up as a member of a ski lodge shaped my life
- How to make ethical food choices
Click on the images below to launch a gallery of Angela Saurine's best photos.